Search This Blog

Monday, November 1, 2010

long weeks

This past week was so long.  I spent my two days sick.  And I probably shouldn't have worked the week as sick as I was.  But I still ended up going out to Ladies eighties on Wednesday in which some bad choices were probably made.  And Thursday it was all me at work no other managers seemed to be around and that my day at work pretty crappy.  Friday was spent dealing with business and making sure my people got paid. And I did go out that night but made good choices and went home pretty early.  Saturday at work was fun times everyone should up and people did their work.  That night I headed out on the town to celebrate Halloween. In which case my costume must have been the costumes I have ever worn.  And this is how I found it.
The first weekend in October we went to savers one sunday after noon and I found a red dress.  I looked at the girls and said "If it fits I am going to dress as Jessica Rabbit for Halloween" It fitted and I had a Halloween costume.  My friend Kelly is an artist and did a very fine job on my make up.  Now to think of even better one for next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment