Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

Looking Forward

This weekend has gotten me in the mood for up coming trips.  On Wednesday I am heading to Tucson for a few days.  I will be eating Thanksgiving dinner with my friend Zach's family.  On Friday the plan is go hiking with Patrice, which is she is the reason I am going to Tucson in the first place.  Then I on Saturday Zach's dad is getting us into Kartchern caverns. I am excited about this a lot.  I love caves and going on cave tours. Zach's dad is also a Geologist.  We head back up to Flagstaff on Sunday, and in any case I won't have to be back at work until Tuesday.  So I will have Monday to do whatever,  which Mondays I tend to not do much at all.  I watch America's Next Top Model marathons and hopefully get coffee/slash daily dose of Food with Laura and then walk her doggies.  This tiny vacation is well needed after the past few weeks I have had at work.

December 23 till Jan 10 is my big trip to Italy.  I am looking forward to this a lot.  I will be going with Maria, so that's a plus I like to share adventures with people and who better to share this one with.  Also I can not wait to meet the little baby Lu and see how big Travis has gotten over the past few years.  And it will be great to spend time with Guy and Miriam.  Another plus is I haven't been around any family for the past two Christmases, should be good times.  The first year not being anywhere for Christmas was harder than what I expected it to be.  Last year wasn't bad because I spent the day over at my friends Regina and Sylus's along with two of their friends plus Laura and Jeff where there.  any whoot I better get off of here and to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment