Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

restricted numbers

Yesterday afternoon I started to get restricted phone calls.  I thought it a bit strange, that when I answered the person hung up on me right away.  Last night I get a text message from some random number asking me who I was, is this Lisa. I replied by asking who are you and who's Lisa, and why are you texting me. Then they ask me what's up it's Big Boy.  My reply who's Big Boy.  No more texts for the rest of the night.  Today I get a call from a restricted number I answer they tell their name is Melissa and they ask me why I am calling them.  First off I haven't called you, you are the one calling me so leave me a lone.   About ten minutes later I get I call can from a restricted number I answer and say stop calling me.  They say hi is this Zita?  I say yes and didn't you just call me?  Reply is no this is the first time I have called you,  how do you know Justin, Tall boy, Big Boy. My reply I don't know him.  Why is their a phone call from this number at 7:30am.  My reply I don't know any Justin and this is my work phone so any calls to or from this number are work related.  The lady replies so which company where do you work.  I work for Sodexo now please stop calling me.  After the conversation I look through my call log I have no calls at 7:30am this whole week going in or out. And before yesterday I had never received any phone calls or text from the person texting me.

1 comment:

  1. question is: how do they know your first name? It sounds like a jealous girlfriend...

    ReplyDelete