Search This Blog

Monday, November 15, 2010

doctors

So I have this growth on my foot for just over a year now.  When I wear shoes and walk around it hurts, this is new.  But the growth doesn't hurt its the area around it.  The growth has tripled in size since I first discovered it.  This morning I went to see the doctor about it. At first the lady told me I didn't have insurance which is false and then they found my policy.  Then I waited to get my signs checked, then I waited before I saw the actual doctor.  In which I talked to him a total of ten minutes and he decides that an X-ray needs to be took before he can say and do anything for sure. All of this I new would happen which is why I didn't want to go for so long.  Then at the x-ray room the man taking my x-rays didn't know what he was dong so finally the lady teaching him took the x-ray that would work.  I believe they now have 10 x-rays of my foot.  Lets hope with that many they can figure out what it is and what they can do to remove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment