Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Sundays

Sundays have recently became my favorite day of the week.  I wake up and head to Church.  I enjoy going to church, its a place of comfort for me. I grew up in the church and its a safe environment where people are always welcoming and pleasant.  For about a month now I have a few friends going to church with me so that makes things very nice. After church we head one of the local diners and get some breakfast/lunch depending on where we go.  It's a very good time to catch up on the weeks events.  Some days we head out to watch the football games or sometime we spilt ways and each get work done or some of us go shopping.  Yesterday was a shopping day with Sarah.  I found a few cute new dresses for the winter months.  I also was able to find a pair of boots that I had been on the look out for I actually ended up coming home with two pairs of boots. They were on sell so why not.  Yup I am a fan of shopping I may have spent more money than I should have but I got good deals so I am ok with it.

1 comment: