Search This Blog

Monday, October 4, 2010

Cinnabon



My friends Zach and Sarah have Guinea pigs and the first thing I do when I go to their house is play with the little guys.  Sarah moved last Dec. to  California and took the pigs with her.  Leaving me with none to play with when I went over to Zach's.

Sarah came for a visit over labor day weekend, which is one the county fair is.  Zach had to work so her and I went to the fair.  The Coconino county fair has got to be the smallest fair I have ever attended.  There is not evening  a dairy cattle exhibit.  But they do have a lovely rabbit and cavy exhibit.  When we got to the fair we started walking around to all the barns to check out the animal displays.  We came across the guinea pigs and lots of them were for sale.  Sarah and I looked at them for the longest time and then we asked the people selling them if we could hold them. Sarah started playing with a little cute baby one and she decided right there to buy him.  But we weren't able to take him with us to walk around the rest of the fair with him, so we would have to go back later to get him.  As we finished walking around the fair I kept thinking about buying myself one of the other little guys they had for sale.  And after we checked out all the displays we wanted too and ate all the fried food we went to pick up Sarah's newest little friend. As we did I bought my little guy.  As the young girl handed me the pig she told me his name is Cinnabon. I fell for the little guy he has a wire hair coat.  We made one stop at the store to buy our new little babies treats. And then we went to Zach's to set up there home.  I am not allowed to have pets at my apartment my roommates  got caught with nasty Ferrets so they check on us to make sure we don't have anything else. But Zach loves em so its all good that he is willing to my little guy for awhile.


The top picture is of Cinnabon, we all call him Cinny. 


The picture to the left is of Pucker and Marbles. 
Pucker is five years old, and didn't complain to much when two little guys moved in with him. 

2 comments:

  1. (I could have sworn I commented on this yesterday.)

    I love your guinea pig! He is super cute! And the big one at the bottom reminds me of the ones we used to have. I want to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh welcome Cinnabon!!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete