Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Fall

The fall is my favorite season of all.  In New York the leaves on the maples changed colors and this made for some of the best views of all times. When I was little we would always rake the leaves into huge piles and jump in it them.  It was so much fun.  Here in Flagstaff we have Aspens that change into a really pretty yellow and we go up the mountain and hike around in the beauty of nature.  It's been a couple of years since I have made it up there and right now they are just changing so maybe I will get a chance this weekend to get up there and hike.

I also love fall because it is the season when pumpkin flavored everything is the stores.  At work all the units have something pumpkin flavored and it makes my day.  I love the pumpkin cream cheese muffins the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment