Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Days off

Sundays and Mondays are my days off and I like to keep them as full as possible.  Last week I spent my Sunday eating lunch with friends, coffee with Sarah, climbing/running with Laura, dinner with the roommates, Ke$ha concert and Karaoke.  My Monday was spent with the roommates hiking and then some Karaoke with Laura. Which it was a very busy weekend.  This week I only got today off and have to work tomorrow.  But today was a good day.  I woke up in Theresa's bed with Kelly and her.  I walked home and ended up going to lunch with Krystal.  During lunch we decided we should go and see all the pretty trees at snowbowl.  So after lunch we drive up to snowbowl found some coats in her car and decide to ride the ski lift up to the top.  It was my first time riding the sky lift it was a kinda scary but not to bad.   The weather changed on the way up and we ended up getting rained/ hailed and snowed on.  But it was still lots of fun and at the top the man yelled at us because we didn't hear the answer to our question.










here are the pictures of my afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. Oh man, those trees are looking great! Gorgeous pics.

    ReplyDelete