Search This Blog

Monday, September 27, 2010

latest of the Zee's Headbands



My evening was spent watching the football game and knitting. I knitted two complete headbands.  The first one was a simple knit pearl of blue and white yarn together, it didn't take long and a girl from work requested a blue and white headband.  So if she likes it she may have it.  Some of the girls on campus have been wearing really cute ones that are bigger with a flower on em.  I really liked them so I decided to see if I could knit my own, and boom here it is.  I think it came out very nice, its different than the ones I have seen but I still love it.  I am excited to wear it tomorrow.  My friend is the president of the NAU art club and told me that if I created some pieces she would sell them at the art club booth on the first friday art walk.  I am pretty sure I won't be selling anything this coming month but maybe by Nov. I will have some things done that I am willing to sell.  

No comments:

Post a Comment