Search This Blog

Saturday, September 25, 2010

I miss you

I miss a lot right now and listed below are some of them.
I miss the fall in New York. 
I miss my sisters. 
I miss the farm. 
I miss all the animals. 
I miss friends all over the place. 
I miss having time during the day to hang out. 
I miss sitting in classes learning. 
My Grandpa -Nelson Hagberg 
I miss being close to bodies of water. 
I miss times with old room mates. 
I miss hiking at camp.
I miss picking apples. 
I miss picking veggies out of the garden. 
I miss knowing most of the people when I am out and about. 
I miss camp friends. 
I miss kids. 
I miss maple trees. 
I miss my childhood.
Most of all I miss my grandpa. 
 I miss the stories he would tell. 
I miss the riddles he had for me. 
I miss Friday night fish fries with him. 
I miss the way he smiled when we visited. 


4 comments:

  1. *sniffle* way to make me sad.
    I miss you too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Despite not being of "my blood", I miss him too. And I miss you too, when will u come over to meet your new niece? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking I get time off in Dec/Jan so time around then. I am hoping that I will be able to afford tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep an eye open for deals. We'd love to have u over for xmas!

    ReplyDelete