Search This Blog

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Farmer's Markets

Attended the first Farmer's Market of the year tonight downtown.  It was a very nice market much bigger than I was expecting, both with venders and the amount of people that were there.  I really enjoyed the band that was playing by the water fountain.  This fountain is one that all the children play in, of course I have played in it a time or two.  : ) Being a huge fan of live music of course I stayed and listened to the Bottle Cap Boys for a good while.   I feel that my Thursday nights will now consist of a walk through the downtown Farmer's Market.  Next week I'll make sure to have some cash to actually purchase some of the good looking produce that the people are selling.   Now I need to keep it short tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment