Search This Blog

Monday, May 14, 2012

Summer is here

Summer hours have started at work.  So excited about this I may be there at 6:30 in the morning but I am free to leave at 2.  So my ten to 12 hour days are now only eight, Exciting happiness.  On Friday I was able to go and get my Colorado licensee, or at least file for it they send it in the mail.  Today I may have been out later due taking time this morning to get my blood drawn for a retest of my complete blood counts.  Any who the weather is crazy nice this week reaching high 80's.  So many parks in this town so I spend my afternoons reading a book or hula hooping at the park.  Pumped by my sport balls today so I am hoping to find a friend who wants to go play game with me.  Which I don't think will be too hard, people seem to enjoy active life here.  Oh and the greatest part of summer is I get to take a vacation,  so I may need some ideas of where I should this year.  I know I would love to visit people but I think we should meet somewhere that I haven't been so it can be a grand adventure.  Funds are also sorta limited so flights must be somewhat cheap.  At on point there was talk about a road trip but I am not really sure how the timing will go so that may be out. Ok I am off gonna go look at this pretty sunset.    

No comments:

Post a Comment